Black Bean Salsa
Adapted from Cuisine at Home's Cuisine Tonight special issue
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, diced OR 1/2 can diced tomatoes with chipotle
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced (omit if using canned tomatoes with chiles)
- 1 lime's worth of lime juice
- salt, pepper
Combine all, tossing well. Chill until ready to use.
A recipe from http://kitchenmouse.rozentali.com/2009/07/turkey-tortilla-soup-with-black-bean-salsa
Posted by Cori Rozentāle on .